Monday, February 7, 2011

Be Clear ....

"Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission" Zig Ziglar

Life can get crazy, sometimes it can even seem like things are going at the speed of light. Its so easy to get caught up in all the day to day things, like work, tasks, meetings, picking up the kids, cleaning, etc. And at the end of the day were exhausted. Have you ever been there? Its a dangerous cycle to get caught up in because you can wake up one day and find that you worked so hard only to get somewhere you don't want to be.

Its like the old adage of climbing a ladder of success, only to find that the ladder was pressed up against the wrong wall the whole time.

Take the time to sit down today, even if it for one hour and ask yourself. What do you want to do with your life? Is what your doing now in alignment with that purpose? If its not, when would be the right time to make a change? If not today... when?


About 6 years ago, this happened to me. And I thank God everyday that i took the time to sit and ask myself what I wanted to do.I always knew I wanted to help people, but be a Nurse was just not my path. And the universe was trying to tell me this. In fact it practically hit me upside the head! Fast forward years later from being burnt out, exhausted and unhappy... I live I life now i know is on purpose because i get to help people fulfill a life they only had dreamed of before.

Take the time today for yourself. Don't let your thoughts tell you its only meant for someone else. happiness and abundance is meant for you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment